Entrez un sous-titre ici
The Monitor 530 is a loudspeaker for music and cinema lovers, who like strong sensations and want an outstanding sound reproduction quality for medium to large environments.
The Monitor 530 is a member of the fifth generation of loudspeakers developed using the Stereolith® technology and is the result of more than twenty years of research. It opens a whole new dimension in holographic sound reproduction.
The creative principle of Stereolith® Monitor 530 provides an exceptional sound resolution, which lets you perceive sound details that traditional loudspeakers cannot reproduce.
To ensure a perfect finish, each loudspeaker is assembled thoroughly and undergoes strict quality control in our Prangins workshop before being delivered to our customers.
- High end sound reproduction quality
- Medium to large home cinemas and theatres
- Sound systems for public spaces (restaurant, bars, offices, workshops, etc.)
We recommend adding a Stereolith® subwoofer for the best rendition in the lower sound range. The loudspeaker cable and support are sold separately.
Special finishes are available on request.
- Medium : 17 cm, coated paper
- Tweeter : ribbon tweeter
- Nominal impedance : 8 Ohms
- Power : 2 x 120 Watts RMS
- Sensitivity : 95 dB/W/m
- Frequency range : 60-40'000 Hz
- Dimensions : 20 x 35 x 30 cm
- Masse : 9,8 kg
- Case : MDF
Colors : Walnut, Oak, White (matte or shiny), Black (matte or shiny), Grey(matte), Yellow (shiny), Red (shiny)
Price : 4'200
CHF Incl. VAT